Our latest integration with Google Ads ensures marketers have seamless access to reliable, real-time call analytics to optimize their marketing efficacy
We’re thrilled to share that we have rolled out a major integration with Google Ads for our customers. The integration will enable marketers to send call attribution data from Google Ads directly to CallRail for advanced real-time insight into which calls are generating sales for their businesses. The integration offers customers complete confidence in the reliability of their attribution data, and technical improvements make setup easier than ever.
This integration supplies CallRail customers with the critical data they need to measure and improve their advertising campaigns in-the-moment. Current customers will note that this Google Ads integration will replace our previous Mobile Click-to-Call integration; it will offer the same functionality, with the following enhancements:
- Call attribution data, such as Google Click ID, keyword, and campaign data, can be sent just 15-seconds after a call ends to other key platforms in a customer’s workflow like Google Analytics, HubSpot, and Salesforce, eliminating previous delays that impacted reporting accuracy.
- Call attribution data is sent before customers’ predetermined Automation Rules, such as score, tag, and value assigned, are run, enabling more meaningful, actionable data to be available because of the real-time trigger.
- Customers will now be able to select CallRail as their preferred call analytics provider in Google Ads.
- Customers can see their calls originating from call extensions in both mobile and desktop and call ads tracked as conversions in Google Ads. As a result, marketers can take advantage of Google’s automated bidding strategies to drive even more leads.
- Customers will have access to a more informed, robust analysis of which keywords will drive the best-performing leads.
“This exciting new integration marries CallRail’s deep call analytics with critical data from Google Ads, helping our customers measure the performance of their ads in real-time,” said CallRail’s CEO, Marc Ginsberg. “These enhancements allow us to further deliver on the benefit we already provide: equipping marketers with actionable data they can use to improve the ROI of their hard-earned dollars. Now, we are able to offer valuable call attribution insights in just seconds, so that our customers can make smart business decisions faster than ever before.”
User privacy and data security are taken very seriously by both CallRail and Google. For this rollout, Google is limiting the user data it shares with third parties--all of whom have agreed to Google’s strict data security terms. For example, no names of callers are shared; only their phone numbers as they would be for any other phone call. Furthermore, data is encrypted and only shared with a call analytics provider if an advertiser grants them access. You can learn more about how Google protects user data here.
To learn more about this integration or to get started with CallRail, click here for a free trial.