Many small to midsize businesses are impacted by the world's current state. We partnered with the digital marketing experts, Logical Position, to help educate businesses, like yours, on how to quickly adapt their marketing strategies during these difficult times.
Digital Marketing Boot Camp | Logical Position:
Director of Paid Social at Logical Position, Emma Huschka, explains how to adapt your paid social strategy in today’s uncertain economy.
- Paid social media trends during COVID-19
- How to engage with your audience now
- Social resources for your business
Josh White, SEM Attribution Manager at Logical Position, helps you figure out what to track, how to track it, and how to integrate your platform with Google Ads.
- How to get the most out of your marketing dollars using paid advertising
- Understanding the different levels of tracking
- What you can track for your business
Tim Benson, Omni-Channel Growth Strategist at Logical Position, shares how to use call data to fine-tune spending, sharpen bid strategies, clear the way for the right traffic, and more.
- Getting the most from your advertising dollars
- Different strategies for optimization
- How to interpret data and adjust your plans accordingly
Jon MacDonald, President and Founder of The Good, shows you After describing the four types of data every online brand should be using, Jon tears down a live website.
- Breakdown of website components
- Common mistakes companies make and how to avoid them
- Immediate changes you can make that impact your conversion rates
Jeremy Vale from Logical Position explains why email marketing is especially valuable today and ways you can adapt during these uncertain times to more effectively reach your audiences.
- Understand your audience’s buying habits
- How to engage with your customers via email
- The importance of communicating and connecting with customers as part of your overall marketing strategy
Ryan Garrow from Logical Position will share tips to help you pivot and prosper. Watch to discover why setting the right goals today can have a direct impact on long-term revenue.
- Understanding the different channels to grow traffic online
- Setting and achieving goals that drive growth
- What businesses should focus on during COVID-19