Times are rapidly changing, and businesses are being affected by the economic downturn. We’ve brought together hand-selected digital agency leaders and experts to help guide you through the world's current state. These experts will teach you how to retain (and even acquire) new clients by pivoting your business strategies to what’s working in the market now.
Agency Expert Q&A Schedule:
Tony Lael, partner at Fannit, explains quick and easy tactics to bring brick and mortar businesses online while storefronts are closed.
- Understanding the Marketing and Sales system
- Making the pivot to an online store
- Finding alternative services
Noah Freeman, CTO and Co-founder of Social Fulcrum, shows agencies which Facebook Ad strategies are working right now. He shares insight into CPM, awareness vs. retention campaigns, and where to put your ad dollars in social right now.
- Understanding ad performance
- Strategies to boost Facebook Ads performance
Ryan Garrow, Director of Partnerships and Client Solutions at Logical Position, walks SMBs and agencies through the details of Google’s announcement to provide ad credits. Garrow shares his perspective on who will get the ad credits and potential ad spend strategies.
- Understanding the credit offer from Google
- Gain insight into how to utilize the ad credits
Alex Glenn, Founder of PartnerPrograms.io, talks about differentiating your agency by selling services and partnering with SaaS platforms.
- Understanding what a partnership really is
- Analyzing data on why agencies choose to partner
- Strategies on how to grow using tech partnerships